We have the space for your next big event!
The Ogemaw County Fairgrounds has facilities available to fit a wide range of activities or events ranging from private parties and weddings to public festivals or community events.The fairgrounds is centrally located in Ogemaw County just 8 miles east of West Branch just off M-55 on Rifle River Trail and has close and easy access to two I-75 expressway interchanges and nearby M-33.
The town of West Branch, with its quaint Victorian theme, offers everything from full service restaurants to downtown specialty shopping. Outlet Mall shopping and comfortable hotels to lodge your event attendees or guests.
100 acre wooded grounds including:
- 10 acre outdoor shaded grass exhibit area with commercial water and electric capabilities
- Campground with modern bath house and sanitary dump station
- 70 modern camp sites with water and electric
- 20 site wooded group camping area with electric
- 59 wooded rustic camp sites
- Large picnic area with horseshoe pits, basketball court and playground
- Wangler Pavilion that can be used by campers when not rented by other people or groupsHorse Arena:
- 100 x 250 lighted horse arena with announcer’s stand & public address system
- 75 x 150 warm up arena
- 3 lighted horse barns with 75 total stalls
- Wash stations
- 28 x 60 lighted bingo building with seating for 100
- 60 x 140 lighted exhibit building with restrooms
- Main Exhibit Hall with restrooms, commercial kitchen, walk in cooler, and will accommodate seating of approximately 550
- Grandstands bleacher seating for approximately 4000, concession stand, announcers stand, public address system and sports lighting
- 100 x 100 lighted pavilion has a 20 x 50 stage available, public address system, concession stand and bleacher seating for approximately 800
- Log Chapel in the Woods for small private wedding ceremony
with seating for approximately 50
Facilities are available together (entire grounds) or separate depending on your needs.
Please click here to get the GROUND RULES that must be followed for all events.
For more information contact the Fairgrounds at 989-345-5393 or Email us at email@example.com or check out pricing below
OGEMAW COUNTY AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY GROUNDS FACILITIES PRICE LIST